Visual Composer instead of Pagebuilder

Ingridient
    July 6, 2017 at 9:22 am #7670

Hi,

I just bought your theme, I like it, but editing the pages to my likings is really frustrating. I’m hoping someone could help me out:

– I imported all demo content and I know how to edit the templates on the Pagebuilder, but I don’t like to work that way and it’s most definitely not user friendly. If I use Visual Composer, will I be able to recreate the pages as on the demo / live preview? For example: take a look at Home 6. Is there a way to put the service boxes like that? With the hover effect and stuff? How do I do that?

– If I do choose to work with Pagebuilder: how do I, for example (Home 6 again), create 3 service boxes instead of 4 and align them in the center? It aligns to the left now… I keep seeing posts with: just put [su_content] blablabla, but WHERE do I put that? Really frustrating!! And if I put [su_content], wouldn’t that change the whole template instead of just the 3 service boxes?

– Is there a list of all icons and stuff?

Thanks

• This topic was modified 2 years by Avatar Ingridient.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.