Style in Categories (font + links), Highlights, Justify, H2

mihaitoader
    July 4, 2018 at 9:37 am #11669

Hello,

Firstly, thank you so much for all the help so far, Haba was amazing! I gave 5* on themeforest, I will give on Facebook and everywhere you want, your help so far was very helpful. This is the best theme with the best support ever.

I would like to end all the modification with this new series of ‘small’ changes, please let me know how much it would cost, I know that it takes time and time is precious.

1) I modified something in the theme css and I was wondering how can I do that in the child theme, not to disappear at next updates.
    I wanted to make the text bigger in the category page and I changed the two values below

.page-header .taxonomy-description p {
    font-size: 15px to 19px;
    line-height: 24 px to 32px;
    display: inline;

2) I tried to add a link in an unordered list to the description and it got really messy. it doesn’t work and it is another font size, etc, link moved to top. see here.

Could you please fix it to be able to use links there? It is important to easily explain some complicated things I tried before and failed without links.

3) is there any possibility that when I underline something, to be background-colour: ffff00 and 1/3 the height? As I would highlight on a paper some text.
    I attached a mockup.

4) is it anyway in which I can make for paragraphs the text-justify only for computers and align-left for tablets and phones?

5) I would like to change the size, font & colour of h2. How can I do that?

Thank you a lot!
    PS: I created a new topic to be helpful for others in the future, hope so.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.